Monday, September 3, 2012

New foods!!!!


This summer, Hannah decided to try some new foods.  First, she began to want bites from my sweet corn and eventually after realizing that I didn't get much, I started to make her a piece of her own.  She did amazingly well and really cleaned the whole thing.  Of course, every few bites, she would look at me and say "where?"  Meaning she wanted me to show her where she should bite.  At least we can take a small break from peas. It was nice to see her eating the same thing as us at the dinner table.





She also discovered the greatness of Oreos!!!  That was mama's mistake. I was having a huge craving for them each day, so I would get a glass of milk and a few Oreos to dunk.  She tried to dunk hers a few times, but she didn't care for it much.  If you are wondering why red, well, they were Christmas ones- yes I know- a little outdated, but they still tasted great.


It didn't take her long to figure out how to twist and turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment