Friday, September 28, 2012

Driving without a license....

So we have been looking for a little coupe car for Hannah for a long time, but every time I would see one on sale, I would talk myself out of buying it...wondering if I would find one cheaper, or how long she could really use it.  But right before school started, Hannah and I went to Hobart with a friend for a walk-a-thon for Baptist's Children Home, then went to the outlet mall. Right before we left, we decided to go to the Toy-R-Us that they just put in.  We still had a couple of gift cards from when we first came home with Hannah, so I thought maybe we could find something for her.  We walked around and right before we walked out the door, I looked back and there it was....a little coupe car for $24.98. As you can see, it was one of the cutest ones I had ever seen, it played music and it had a cup holder, which I knew Hannah would think was the coolest thing.
Drinking, but not driving...

Oops, that is what happens when you have a small seat.

Making sure her blinkers are working...really she was more concerned that
part of the sticker was on the bumpy part. I assured her that it was ok and on she went.


Doing a Chinese fire drill....

We will laugh about that some day when we can  tell her about that.

Taking Dora for a drive. She is looking comfortable isn't she?



No comments:

Post a Comment