Monday, September 21, 2015

More summer fun...

Just another day at the beach with wonderful friends...
 
 



 
 
Look at me Mom, I am walking on the grass and I am doing my fisheys!!!  You will notice that he has found the tag on my t-shirt and he rubs that against his lips. For those of you that haven't heard, when in China, he was taking a nap and needed something to cuddle up to, so I threw him my t-shirt and I never got it back. We have tried other things, but he ends up throwing them far, far away and looks for his shirt.



He loves to play in the sandbox!!



You will notice that he is playing in the lid...gives Hannah her own space. :)

He will be our ball player and although he is shooting with his
right hand here, we are pretty sure he will be a lefty.

there is the left lay up!!! He loves balls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment