Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Another market...

First of all, sorry it has been a while since our last blog...lack of sleep and a bout of strep put a little damper on things at the Grossman household for a while. Yes, I guess God thought I needed strep in order to catch up on my sleep. I could think of other ways to fix that problem, but oh well...I am feeling much better- thanks to all of you who prayed me through. I hope I never have that again!!
 
One of our last days in China included a visit to the toy market. This market was 9 levels and was packed with every toy you could think of and other misc. items. It was a great place to be if you were Christmas shopping, but not if you wanted to find souvenirs. We didn't find a lot, but we did find a few more things to pack into our suitcase!
 





another taxi ride






No comments:

Post a Comment