Monday, March 25, 2013

Roller Skating for Real!!!

  Since Hannah received her roller skates, she has been doing it at least once a week. When I mentioned to Baba that skate night was coming up for Awana, he looked at me and said, "You know we have to take Hannah skating."  To be honest, I never even thought about it, but once he said that, I said, "Oh you are right."  I don't know about any of you, but when I go roller skating, I need about 15 minutes or so to get used to it and then I am fine. Well I never really had that time, because Hannah was ready to dive in right away. I must say she did a really good job and only really fell a couple of times. She skated better by herself, because when we held her hands, she wanted us to pull her along and she wanted to jump.  She had a really good time and so did we.
 

Hugging the wall!


Holding on tight!

Getting better...nothing to hold on to.







 

 
Great times with family!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment