Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Can we pause the time for just a minute?


Our baby girl will turn 3 years old this Saturday.  It is so hard to believe!!!  I love the age she is at now and wouldn't change it for a minute, but I wish we could push rewind just for a second and then push pause for a few days.  She is growing so fast and continues to amaze us with her knowledge and memory.  She makes us laugh on a daily basis. She has been watching an episode of Little Bill where he learns how to roller skate.  She has since been going around sliding her feet on the floor singing, "Roller Skate, roller skate, I get to learn to roller skate."  Last week, we finally replaced the carpet upstairs with wood floors and now she can really skate smoothly.  While making supper last week, Hannah kept sliding around the newly laid floor singing the song and then telling me that she might fall one time, but she would be "otay". So she would slide across the floor, fall on purpose and throw her arms above her head with a big sigh, then say I "otay" mama...I might fall just one time.  That went on for about 45 minutes until I put her in her high chair to stay in one place for a bit.  She is so crazy, but wouldn't change it for the world.  Look how our baby girl has changed....



Wow, what a beautiful face.

No comments:

Post a Comment