Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Late Mother's Day!!!!

I wanted to send this out earlier obviously, but I was having trouble with my blog and it still isn't coming up quite right at home, but we are going to try it anyway.  I wanted to send out a late Mother's Day wish to all the mothers reading this.  Sometimes I still can't believe that I am finally the Mama that I dreamed of being for 5 years while we waited for our little girl, but it is real.  She is real!!! She is truly the best Mother's Day present that I will ever receive and wouldn't want anything else!!!  She has grown so much since that first day we saw her, then received her and brought her home. Look at her now- Wow!!! She continues to be a huge blessing to us and everyone around her and we thank God for her every day.  To all the moms- enjoy every minute you get!!! Children are a true gift to us.

The very first picture we saw of Chen Leyan (Hannah).
 
The first time holding Hannah!


The first full day at home.
                                       Look at her NOW !!!!!!





 


No comments:

Post a Comment